- Lodging Info
- Weddings & Groups
- Packages & Specials
- Whitefish Lodge
- Sundance Ridge
- Ruth Lake Retreat
- Manhattan's Restaurant
Activities & Events
So Much to Do... So Little Time...
Manhattan Beach Lodge is the perfect destination anytime of the year. In Summer waking to the call of loons and the warm feel of sun at lunch on the lake side patio will become permanent memories of a vacation at Manhattan Beach lodge. The pristine area combined with northern Minnesota's forests provide a world class array of recreational activities. The peaceful setting of a Minnesota north woods winter may be the best time to plan a snowy getaway at Manhattan Beach Lodge. Outside the woods and frozen water beckon to the adventurous with many recreational activities.
- Spend the day on the Whitefish Chain
- Enjoy one of the many golf courses in the area
- Book a Fishing Guide with Walleye Dan
- Go miniature golfing at Whistling Wolf just a short walk from the Lodge
- See and play with model trains in historical layouts
- Travel in search of "hidden treasures! Go geocaching with your child
- Bike or hike the Paul Bunyan Trail or go horse back riding
- See the world's largest Paul Bunyan Rag Doll at the Paul Bunyan Exhibit Room at the US Army Corps of Engineer's Campground
- Stroll down the Paul Bunyan Path to revel in the vivid display of changing colors
- Experience the fun of Crosslake Days in late September!
- Rent a bike to experience the natural sights and sounds of beautiful Crosslake
- Enjoy a horseback ride on a relaxing fall day
- Discover an exciting canoe or rafting adventure on the Pine River
- Stroll through the Town Square shops and area antique and unique stores
- Delight in the season of renewal with a scenic hike along the Paul Bunyan Path
- Watch Crosslake come alive as the weather warms and summer approaches
- Make S'mores around a roaring bonfire
- Participate in Winter Fest the end of January, beginning of February
- Take a dip in our indoor pool, oversized hot tub or relax in the sauna
- Book an afternoon ice fishing with Walleye Dan
- Snowmobile on our 1200 miles of snowmobile trails
- Snow Conditions
Please visit the Brainerd Lakes Area Chamber Website for community events.