- Lodging Info
- Weddings & Groups
- Packages & Specials
- Whitefish Lodge
- Sundance Ridge
- Ruth Lake Retreat
- Manhattan's Restaurant
Activities & Events
So Much to Do... So Little Time...
Manhattan Beach Lodge is the perfect destination anytime of the year. In Summer waking to the call of loons and the warm feel of sun at lunch on the lake side patio will become permanent memories of a vacation at Manhattan Beach lodge. The pristine area combined with northern Minnesota's forests provide a world class array of recreational activities. The peaceful setting of a Minnesota north woods winter may be the best time to plan a snowy getaway at Manhattan Beach Lodge. Outside the woods and frozen water beckon to the adventurous with many recreational activities.
- Spend the day on the Whitefish Chain
- Book a fishing guide with Walleye Dan
- Enjoy one of the many golf courses in the area
- Enjoy lunch on the patio at Manhattan's
- Fish off the docks right outside your door
- Spend the day shopping in Crosslake's Town Square
- Watch the sunset over Big Trout Lake in front of a cozy beach side bonfire
- Stroll down the Paul Bunyan Path to revel in the vivid display of changing colors
- Experience the fun of Crosslake Days in late September!
- Rent a bike to experience the natural sights and sounds of beautiful Crosslake
- Enjoy a horseback ride on a relaxing fall day
- Discover an exciting canoe or rafting adventure on the Pine River
- Stroll through the Town Square shops and area antique and unique stores
- Delight in the season of renewal with a scenic hike along the Paul Bunyan Path
- Watch Crosslake come alive as the weather warms and summer approaches
- Make S'mores around a roaring bonfire
- Participate in Winter Fest the beginning of February
- Ride the 1200 miles of groomed snowmobile trails the area has to offer
- Drill a hole in Big Trout Lake right out front and go for the monster walleye or book an afternoon of fishing with Walleye Dan
- Pick up a pair of snow shoes from the front desk and head out on Trout Lake
Please visit the Brainerd Lakes Area Chamber Website for community events.